Ayurveda is the ancient science of holistic medication with its roots attached to nature. The healing and treatment in Ayurveda differs based on the patient’s body and health variations.
In ancient times, medication was a powerful and intricate science still in the stage of evolution and Ayurveda emerged as the most promising form of cure. The combination of mind, body and soul is the essence of the Ayurvedic science; while the science of Ayurveda is based on the five elements water, fire, earth, air and the skies.
Ayurvedic science emerged from the Vedas of Hindu religion and is the oldest organized system of medicine. Ayurvedic practitioners considered this medication method as divine and pure and it soon became a successful way to heal various diseases and ailments. Ayurveda is today one of the most effective and close to nature forms of medication and at Sun India Pharmacy; we aim to take the widespread gamut of Ayurvedic medicines to the next level. We constantly engage ourselves Ayurvedic research and combining the traditional form of Ayurveda into a scientifically tested and proven medicinal form.
Ayurveda is not merely a remedy and curing science, it is the guide to a healthy living throughout the life of a human.There are eight disciplines of Ayurveda treatment:
- Kaaya-chikitsa – Internal medicine
- Kaumarabhrtyam – Paediatrics
- Shalya-chikitsa – Surgery
- Shalakyatantra- Eye and ENT
- Bhutavidy – Demonic possession
- Agadatantram – Toxicology
- Rasayana – immunity and rejuvenation
- Vajikaranam – improving health of progeny
Ayurvedic treatments and medicines use plants, animal products and minerals. The 8 Essential Components of Ayurveda Healing are:
- Locating the patient’s constitution.
- Locating the present imbalance of doshas in the patient’s body.
- Find the reason and causes of illness such as lifestyle, diet, genetic predisposition, emotional and relationship factors, psychological factors etc.
- Initiating treatment is to remove the cause.
- Give appropriate regimen like exercise, yoga, diet and relaxation accordingly to person’s constitution and environment changes, etc.
- Detoxification treatment.
- Rejuvenate the body in order to strengthen specific organs and tissues